14 September, 2007

Captain Universe V's Emmerdale

Just a little plug for that big chap Mike Mitchell, Mr universe, friend of Stirton Productions and general good guy: he's appearing in
Emmerdale (UK soap) on September 21st. I'm not sure what character he'll be playing, but he'll be easy to spot (being way too brown and huge) he's hoping that the character will become a regular on the show and we wish him all the best with it.

I'll be glued to me tv next week waiting for him to batter a Dingle or something.

Here's a shot of big Mike at the premiere of 'The Planet,' with a Scottish coloured Mark Stirton (director etc.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me so pale! That's what 2 years of CGI work will do to a fella.

allen etter said...

I thought Mark was a ghost...

just kidding...next to that mass of tan flesh I'd look the pale one as well. Cool that he might get a roll on a regular series.

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooo (I'm being a ghost) whoooooooooooooo clank, clank (chains) wooooooooooo...

allen etter said...

I just sent tea out of my nose from laughing!

The whole tan issue was something we had to deal with on our shoot. Many of the ladies wanted to tan, especially Tarina, but she gets all freckled when she tans and we needed to deal with continuity.

Michael Grant Clark said...

What's white, you drink it, and is kept in a fridge? - a Ghost! (Joey Tribiani)

Lauren R said...

Thanks for providing me with at least an hour of photo perusing and salivating over the amazing costumes of the new Elizabeth movie! I had no idea she was doing another! Woot!

And hey, I'm that pale and I live in California, so it's okay :-)

Michael Grant Clark said...

You must live under a parasol Lauren. Or a very big hat &[:)

I'm looking forward to the movie, it's a fascinating period in history and it's got Cate in it.